Well it has been forever since I posted anything. I'm sure y'all are just waiting around for me to write something!! ha ha. Well I am surviving preschool. Olivia still loves it! She was the line leader today and very proud of the fact. Yesterday at dinner, she started singing out, "all eyes on me, all eyes on me, I have something important to tell you!" I went and ate lunch with her last Thursday which was really fun. We stayed for journal writing where they drew a picture of what they thought God looked like and then Mrs. Black read a book. Her teachers are really sweet and Ellie and I are enjoying some one on one time. As well as the Little Gym, the library, Target and Ellie's ballet class are taking up our time.
This last weekend we went camping at Lake Guntersville. We saw a lot of fat men without their shirts, listened more than we wanted to to the Alabama game, started a lot of fires, cleaned up a lot of poop and pee and went on a couple of hikes. I think the girls will have some positive memories. I was really happy to get home though!!! I'll post some pictures maybe tomorrow!!
Well, I love you all!! miss you!!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're so funny! I'm glad that you are doing so well. Wish that you lived closer though! Love ya
Hi Leslie, your blog always make me laugh. The camping trip sounds eventful. I wish we could have been there cleaning up messes together. I hope you are all doing well. Hows Jaron feeling? Sorry he's been sick. Take care!
Post a Comment