Well Olivia had her first day of preschool today. She woke up at 7:10 and was dressed and ready to go (make up and everything -thanks Lexie!) by 7:15. She has been really excited! So we ate breakfast and then drove her to school. We had to wait in the foyer for about 10 minutes because we were early and she got a little bit overwhelmed by the amount of kids there. There are about 200 kids in her preschool, ages 9 months to 5 years. She was also a bit disappointed that she had to share her classroom and teachers with other kids!! "but I thought it was my classroom Mommy!!" She did great though. I walked out with Ellie who was asking, "Where's my classroom Mommy?', Ellie you don't get one yet!! and then I went out to my car and cried like a baby. My little girl is off to preschool. so soon!! Jaron and I are both pretty emotional and ready to withdraw her. for ourselves. she wants to go though so we'll give her a couple of months and see how things go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You are definately tougher than me. I couldn't send them to school at that age. And I still cry when the others go to school their first day.
I am already buying tissues for August 25 when Easton goes to Kindergarten!! I cannot believe that he is old enough...how old am I now?
WOW!!!! Already in school. You are stronger than me. School must start early there. We don't start till August 21, which is about a week earlier than any other school year ever. Carlos is more than ready and keeps asking when is it time to go to school. We have a count down. He is so excited. Olivia looks great and is she still loving school now that a week has past? Have a great week. We love you and miss you!
I'm glad she likes her makeup! Good luck with preschool I'm no where near ready to send Emyrie to school. She is starting dance Monday and I think We'll just learn at home this year. Love you Guys!!!
she is so cute. I love looking at your blog but it makes me miss you guys a ton. Shawna and I were rolling on the floor when we saw the pictures of Jaron. The funny part is we could see the whole picture playing out in front of us. It was really funny to live it out through your blog.
Oh my goodness...she's getting so big! She looks like a little lady : ) Love ya and miss ya.
Post a Comment