This might be double posting but here it goes again. I'm glad you posted all those pictures, I'm sad I didn't get very many. I hope you guys do make it back home next year! SWEET HOME IDAHO!!
Jaron and I have been married for 6 1/2 years. Olivia is now 4 and very grown up. She loves ballet and going to preschool. Ellie is 2 1/2 and a mess. She loves ballet as well! We have been in Alabama for a year and a half now and I am starting finally to adjust. Thank goodness right!
2 comments:
I'm glad you posted all those pictures, I barely took any, Sad. We miss you guys too and hopefully next year you are moving home. SWEET HOME IDAHO!!!
This might be double posting but here it goes again. I'm glad you posted all those pictures, I'm sad I didn't get very many. I hope you guys do make it back home next year! SWEET HOME IDAHO!!
Post a Comment