Monday, September 8, 2008

Summer Fun

We went strawberry picking in May and it was a blast!! I ate so many berries that I had a belly ache!! I made some yummy strawberry freezer jam as well!!
Olivia is such a beautiful ballerina!! Last night she dressed up and was dancing around!

My mom, girls and I at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville. We're ready for you to visit again mom!

1 comment:

The Figueroas said...

You all look great. Isn't it fun to see your girls love to dance and just be girls. I know I loved watching Michaela as she danced and was just having fun. The closest we may get to being a fly on the wall. The picture of the lake is amazing. WOW. You all look like you are enjoying the outdoors. It's fun to just be away from all the noise and have a great break. We mis you and know you are all well. Talk to you soon. Michelle