Monday, September 8, 2008

Olivia

Olivia accidently ate a poison apple and died...on the baggage rack. good thing her faithful dog, Roxy saved her.
Olivia and Emilee riding horses in Idaho. We all took turns riding horses. no I did not ride a Shetland. only the kids rode the ponies. ha ha! I did ride a bigger horse at my Grandpa Turner's farm. We were up in the mountains and my saddle fell off and I fell off the horse down the mountain while my brother laughed at me. ( who ironically put my saddle on the horse!) You can always count on brothers for laughing at your expense! I was okay other than my broken sacrum which took 5 weeks to heal. no pictures of that. you'll just have to content yourself with Olivia and Emilee who both incidentally look great!

1 comment:

Hank and Paula said...

Leave it to brothers....I could go on and on with that subject. Your girls are so cute. Our dance instructors are very strict. (which is good and bad) Alexis kept getting in trouble today in ballet for not paying attention and for wanting to just do a free for all and dance her "own way" on the floor. I'm hoping she learns to listen to her teacher and not ending up in the end not liking it. So cute to watch them at that age.