Thursday, April 9, 2009
Sprinkler Day
Well the weather has been gorgeous the last two days (after 40 degree windy rain/snow!) so we are really happy! what a run on sentence! geez! So today the girls and I played outside, planted some lettuce and parsley and dill and then Olivia goes, "Mom! Can you turn on the sprinkler for us???" so they ran and got on their suits and played for around an hour in the sprinkler. Ellie doesn't really like getting wet lately so she kept crying when her swimsuit and her hair got wet. She's in a little OCD phase. but she still had fun! One nice thing about living in a warmer climate! Can't beat swimming outside in April! Oh and as we speak Jaron is putting our boxes in the garden for square foot gardening. It's supposed to rain tomorrow. so here I am updating our blog! ha! Well my tummy is starting to pooch. For those extremely interested, I'll post some pictures as soon as I take some!! love ya! Leslie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yes, we love those days too especially in April and after talking to someone from back home on their latest weather conditions. (which consists of snow and cold) Savannah just came in from outside and asked if they could play in the sprinklers. How ironic. (sp?)
Sounds sooooo Fun!!!
OLIVIA I LOVE YOUR PRINCESS TENT, SOME DAY CAN I COME SLEEP IN IT WITH YOU! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, EMYRIE!
Post a Comment