Yeah pictures of the boxes. When we did ours we did them 4x4 instead of the long ones. Did you use the mixture of compost, peat moss and such or is it dirt! Cant wait to see it all full of stuff!
Jaron and I have been married for 6 1/2 years. Olivia is now 4 and very grown up. She loves ballet and going to preschool. Ellie is 2 1/2 and a mess. She loves ballet as well! We have been in Alabama for a year and a half now and I am starting finally to adjust. Thank goodness right!
3 comments:
Yeah pictures of the boxes. When we did ours we did them 4x4 instead of the long ones. Did you use the mixture of compost, peat moss and such or is it dirt! Cant wait to see it all full of stuff!
Love it! I thought my beds were good, yours are great!
I love gardens!! we put our in last weekend. i can hardly wait for fall to harvest it all!! yumoo
Post a Comment