Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Life...oliviadadada











Well we are so glad that Jaron is done studying!! He took his test on Friday from 7:45- 5pm with a one hour lunch break. It was pretty hard. The first 4 hours he breezed through but the last 4 hours were quite challenging. We'll find out pretty soon if he passed. yeah today in 2009 with a multiple choice test, it will take 3 months for the Engineering Board to grade his exam! so crazy. but at least we can hang out again and watch the Office and work outside together and sleep through the night without awakening with anxiety!! I'm so excited our garden is in and Jaron installed a drip irrigation system. Pictures are coming soon! Wish us luck!!








2 comments:

Adams Clan said...

I am glad that you get to have your husband back. Congrats on taking the Engineering test Jaron, I'm sure you did just fine. Thanks for posting olivias conversation with you, it made my night. 1 yeart ago we were there with you guys, Oh how time flies. Love and Miss all of you!!!

Hank and Paula said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Jaron. Way to go! And the comments from Olivia were hilarious. I love those conversations. You look so pretty Leslie.