Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My dad has always been so good at reading to us and now to our children.
Ellie and Aiden bonding! I think they were being puppies.
And it came to pass, he had a son exactly in his same likeness..... My brother Dave and his son Aiden.
My sister in law Emily getting Amie to sleep at Chili's. poor baby didn't feel good!
Grandma Norma and Olivia! okay so not the best picture but I love my grandma so much!! She is the best!!

Well, we really were quite busy in Idaho. We played lots of softball, rode horses a few times. I fell off a horse!!! pictures to come. I can finally lay flat on my back. it took about 3 weeks to heal! ow! and we had picnics, watched lots of fireworks, legal and illegal and had a great time!! Hopefully we'll be moving home this time next year!! get that resume out baby!!

3 comments:

Hank and Paula said...

Are you serious about going back to Idaho? It sounds like you guys had a great time while there. Sorry you fell off a horse. Does your family have horses? I bet the girls loved the plane ride. Alexis has never been and when Savannah went she threw up. (luckily for me, she was sitting next to my mom...in front of me and it was at a point on the flight that you HAD to stay buckled. My poor mom) Your blog was fun to read and see pictures of your family since I don't know them very well.

The Figueroas said...

I'm glad we got to visit for a short time. You all look great and we are glad that Alabama is treating you well. You are a great damily and Idaho misses you too.

lindy said...

Hey Les your family is cute as always! I'm jealous you got to spend a week in Pocatello. My kids are better. I didn't have to take them in. Thanks for letting me tell you their symptoms. Lets go to PHOENIX!!