Olivia did great at her first recital. She walked on stage, waved at us, moved her hips a little and smiled. At the end all the girls lined up and started walking off while Olivia kept just doing her own little dance. The girls were halfway across the stage and looking back at her when she finally realized that she was supposed to go. So she danced her way to the girls and when the audience clapped she turned to the crowd and waved. It was adorable. makes that $50 DVD very tempting. The bottom picture is Olivia's signature move. I would ask her to show me her ballet dance and that was it everytime.
The recital sounded absolutely cute and how great is that that Olivia stole the show! Way to go Olivia! Her dance pics are too cute. It makes me excited for our girls to start dance next month. You guys have been very busy! I think you would be a great YW leader. I bet the girls just love having you in there. Is life slowing down for you yet?
Your girls are so beautiful. I was sad we missed seeing you while you were here. Its crazy to think of us as moms with responsibilities(I might of spelled that wrong). We sure had a good time. I love reading your blog and seeing how cute your family is.
Jaron and I have been married for 6 1/2 years. Olivia is now 4 and very grown up. She loves ballet and going to preschool. Ellie is 2 1/2 and a mess. She loves ballet as well! We have been in Alabama for a year and a half now and I am starting finally to adjust. Thank goodness right!
3 comments:
The recital sounded absolutely cute and how great is that that Olivia stole the show! Way to go Olivia! Her dance pics are too cute. It makes me excited for our girls to start dance next month. You guys have been very busy! I think you would be a great YW leader. I bet the girls just love having you in there. Is life slowing down for you yet?
Your girls are so beautiful. I was sad we missed seeing you while you were here. Its crazy to think of us as moms with responsibilities(I might of spelled that wrong). We sure had a good time. I love reading your blog and seeing how cute your family is.
Olivia you are such a cute little dancer, keep up the good work and keep making us smile, Love you!!!
Post a Comment