Monday, July 21, 2008

hot daddy

What a hottie!
So Jaron and I decided to paint the windows on Saturday and man it was hot!! My friend Jen watched our kids and I sent the sunscreen with her. So, Jaron was not a happy camper cuz he is the light skinned European in our relationship. Since we painted from 10-4pm on our deck under the open sun he opted to change out of his shorts and t-shirt into something more sun protective. Those pants do happen to be mine. the shirt is his and was given to him by his Uncle Jerry. I laughed my head off. mostly cuz he kept lecturing me telling me that I had no idea how he felt and had I ever burned to the point of having blisters and nausea. maybe the heat got to me too cuz I could not stop laughing. I love the guy!! oh and by the way, he did not get a sunburn.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

From one light skinned European to another... I'm sorry your wife sent the sunscreen. Although, the picture is pretty funny!

Adams Clan said...

What a HOTTIE!! I love you Jaron, you make me laugh! Thanks for posting those pictures Leslie. Happy Late Birthday Ellie, we'll call still, Love ya!

RAMSEYS said...

OHHHHHH Brother where art thou... You are to much. You could of sprared yourself and ran to target. we still love ya and miss ya. Happy birthday elle, love the cake leslie!!!

Hank and Paula said...

HILARIOUS picture. thanks for sharing it and making me laugh. (sorry Jaron I laughed at you) Cute cake Leslie. Way to go. I can't believe she's 2. I still remember just the other day that you were pregnant at the
Christmas party with Olivia! Hope it was a fun birthday for Ellie. they both are so cute.

lindy said...

I love your update! I miss you. your phone has been off for days. I need to talk to you.... call me.

Roberts Family said...

Yay! Leslie! Your husband is a nerd! I am so glad I found your blog!! Cute family! What are you doing in Alabama?!! Love ya
Crystal