Thursday, July 17, 2008

Here are some of the girls that slept in my cabin. They had an amazing ropes course which I was brave and did. sorry no pictures of me up there.. just Laura Paxton. The girls in pink are in my Ward in Alabama! It was really fun seeing them there too. I love camping...even if we had showers, toilets, sinks and bunks. not really roughing it but oh well!


Well it has been forever since I have posted anything which means A LOT has been going on. The third week of June my mom flew in from Idaho to watch my girls while I went to Girls Camp! I was a little homesick for everyone but had a lot of fun. I was in charge of Certification for the 3rd Level girls in the Stake and slept in a cabin with 7 Youth Camp Leaders who were crazy!!! but fun.. just like we were at that age (16-17 yo). I feel so boring sometimes. Anyway, here are a few pictures of camp. I'm the one in gray on the bottom. lovely.

1 comment:

carin t said...

Hey, far away lady. It was fun to catch up on your blog. I get to go to girls camp next week - we're going to bear lake. Your kids are cute as ever - Ellie is so big, and looks more like Olivia. Kelia was peeking over my shoulder and said, "Hey, is that Olivia?" Her friends will still remember her when you decide to move back :)