Friday, March 27, 2009

Our Budding Photographer





























Our little Olivia has discovered the joys of photography!! So now we have hundreds of funny, odd pictures. Here are a few that she took of Ellie, herself and her friends Natasha and Nicole! Now we know what they are doing when they won't let me come and play with them.







3 comments:

Maja said...

I especially love the booger shots.

Hank and Paula said...

Good thing for digital cameras huh? We have deleted hundreds possibly even thousands of pictures that Alexis has taken. The pictures they take are so funny. Thanks for sharing. I hope you are feeling okay.

Adams Clan said...

Thats so funny, Emyrie is doing that too. I just posted some pics. and was going to post some. Emyrie asked if Olivia was going to come to Grandmas for Easter, she misses her soo much! We love you guys!