Olivia, Kari and Ellie love each other!! We were lucky enough to go to Texas a few weeks ago for my niece Kaia's baptism. It was def worth the drive. The service was very spiritual. My dad gave an awesome talk on the Holy Ghost, Kaia was only dunked once and we had some really good family time. We missed my mom and Dave and Emily of course. Anne cooked some good BBQ ribs and we all slept on air mattresses on her house!! It was great. Jaron ended up going last minute. He changed his mind at 7 am the morning I was leaving. He's so sweet!!
Thank goodness he came too because we got a flat tire in Lafayette and even though I learned how to change a tire in Young Women's I really was glad my skills didn't have to be put to the test. So two tires, two hundred dollars and three hours later we were back on the road to Texas! It was quite the drive (12 1/2 hours) but worth the adventure and family time!!

6 comments:
I just read your blog and hadn't heard the exciting news. congrats to your family on the new little one coming soon. That is great! Cute pictures of everyone (minus the one of Jaron :)
Congrats you guys! Very exciting. I must have missed the post about it, but I went back on the last post and got causght up. You will have to post pics soon of your cute little belly.
Hi jaron and Leslie, congrats! I am glad you are feeling good, craving the salt again?
Glad Jaron went with you on your trip, I think you are crazy to drive that long drive by yourself especially if something like that happens. Take care. love, koreen
I am so loopy from lack of sleep! Thanks for meeting me in Phoenix. It will take me a week to get back on track. It was worth it, we will have to do it again. My mother in law bought me the book Marin was reading, I'm sucked in. I'll send it to you if you want to read it. I hope you are feeling well. I miss you!!
It looks like you had a blast with your fam! I am so gitty about going to Blackfoot this weekens its crazy, I haven't been since Christmas! I can't imagine how you feel ! Olivias B-day looked like tons of fun! We need to have a Princess Birthday party the next time you come for all the little girls. I love and miss all of you guys! Eat all you can and get lots of sleep! Post pictures of your progression, would love to see the belly!!!!
Yeah for you guys have another baby!! lifesavers and bubble gum help with the metallic taste in your mouth. good luck and hope you keep feeling well!! Yeah for babies!!
Post a Comment