Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good News!!

Well, I just wanted to make an official announcement on my blog today....some of you already know but some of you don't!! So here it is......drum roll, Pam.......

I'm pregnant! Yay! Baby #3 will be coming supposedly on October 18. We shall see. So far I feel really hungry. The weird metallic taste has almost left my mouth and as long as I eat continuously whatever I'm craving or feel like eating at the time, I feel great. My belly is already getting a little fat. okay it already was!! ha ha!

Well there you go!! Olivia is convinced it's a girl and her name will be Maggie. Ellie wants to name her Lucy. If it's a boy (which it isn't according to Olivia), they will name him Peter. after Peter Pan. Love ya!!

8 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

YEAH #3! I have been wondering if you were going to add to your family. I bet you are glad that this one is not as close as the other two are! I am glad to see that you are feeling well. We are so happy for you!

The Figueroas said...

hey thats AWSOME les we are excited october 18 is my dads (juans) b-day my mom says congratulations on baby #3 cant wait for it how far are you and how much farther do you have to go before you see what it is? you should one of those baby counter things on your blo like carin has both of my aunts had their babies. yours will be cute
Michaela and Michelle Figueroa

Sassy said...

Hooray! Congrats! That is very exciting. Not fun for you though, you have to be pregnant the entire summer. That is NO FUN!! We hope you continue to feel great!!

Burnside Family said...

Congrats! We are hapy for you!

RAMSEYS said...

I hope its a Peter, are boy will be pinnochio. Your pic makes me feel alot better! Love ya and miss ya

Jenny Bobo said...

Congratulations! That is such fun news! Hopefully we will get to see you before #3 comes and maybe after too! Greg and I were just talking about how fun it would be to see y'all again.

Mike, Jodi, Bryson, Callie & Mylie Schwartz said...

Congratulations! We are very happy for you and I hear you about being hungry all the time. At least you have some name ideas because I stil have none and I'm getting worried. Congrats again!

carin t said...

congrats on the news! We'll hope for a boy for you, since we aren't getting one! We are all waiting for you guys to move back in to your old house, since it is for sale...