GO OLIVIA! I CAN STILL STAND ON MY HEAD, OLIVIA BUT, I DO NOT THINK I CAN STILL DO A CARTWHEEL. MAYBE WHEN YOU COME I WILL HAVE TO TRY IT I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOUR SLIDE SHOW BROUGHT THE TEARS YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT FAMILY. LOVE YA LOADS!!! grandma sue (couldnt remember password)
Jaron and I have been married for 6 1/2 years. Olivia is now 4 and very grown up. She loves ballet and going to preschool. Ellie is 2 1/2 and a mess. She loves ballet as well! We have been in Alabama for a year and a half now and I am starting finally to adjust. Thank goodness right!
5 comments:
good job on your cartwheel olivia. you girls are sure growing up, they are so cute. we love you guys.
Good Job Olivia!!! Will you show Emyrie how its done when we see you at Christmas?
GO OLIVIA! I CAN STILL STAND ON MY HEAD, OLIVIA BUT, I DO NOT THINK I CAN STILL DO A CARTWHEEL. MAYBE WHEN YOU COME I WILL HAVE TO TRY IT I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOUR SLIDE SHOW BROUGHT THE TEARS YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT FAMILY. LOVE YA LOADS!!! grandma sue (couldnt remember password)
How fun. Hey could you email me your address! Trying to make a Christmas card list! Thanks krushdi@yahoo.com
Yay for Olivia!! Your mommy must have taught you that! Love your slide. You don't see the leaves turn like that out west! Beautiful.
Post a Comment