Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fun in the 40 Degree Sun



The girls are getting me!















GoldyLocks is being awakened by the Little Black Bear!








The wanted to ride in the back of the truck but I made them walk in hopes they would be exhausted on the way home. It worked! Ellie fell asleep in stride and was out for 3 1/2 hours while Olivia was out for 2 1/2 hours. That equaled 2 hours of peace and quiet for me. What a blessed day!






Leslie went to Nashville for the day to study up on diabetes or something. The girls and I braved the weather and hung out at the golf course for a while. We played "Goldy Locks and the Three Bears" and "You Can't Get Me!" (A personal favorite of Olivia's).

2 comments:

RAMSEYS said...

I hope Elle dressed herself! Pretty funny, No matter what your girls wear there so stinkin cute! Where are you eating Thanksgiving?

Leslie and Jaron said...

We're eating at the Hyde's. I dressed Ellie and she doesn't care what she wears. She's very modest and humble...so far.