Monday, November 10, 2008

Me and the girls!

So Ellie didn't really want to be in the picture. can you tell?
Notice the little boy in the back? That is Evan, a boy in Olivia's class.

Ellie bearing her chest to the world. she is a riot.


Ellie and Olivia waiting for Preschool to start. The kids have to wait till 8:25 exactly to go to their classroom.




Olivia. what more does one need to say!



Ellie.







not quite ripe! bummer!






One of the few watermelons from our garden this year. I accidentally cut it up too early. Oh well, at least the bugs didn't get this one!





4 comments:

RAMSEYS said...

I cant wait to squeeze you 2 little cute girls!!!

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

I cant believe how big they have gotten! They are so cute. I bet you have a blast with them. Are you working now that you have moved? Are you guys coming home for the holidays? I would love to see you!

Ry and Nat said...

I laughed so hard at Ellie "bearing her chest" I almost just woke up Uncle Dubie. Loved all the pictures of the girls. Makes me miss them so much.

RAMSEYS said...

Hey I did notice Elle has the mullet like Olive had which sophie is inheriting. Love ya Ive called for 2 days NOBODY answere