4 Fists full of candy at one house!! Great job Ellie and good job Olivia with the shy facade! Who says little kids aren't trainable? The candy god was good to us this year.
Jaron and I have been married for 6 1/2 years. Olivia is now 4 and very grown up. She loves ballet and going to preschool. Ellie is 2 1/2 and a mess. She loves ballet as well! We have been in Alabama for a year and a half now and I am starting finally to adjust. Thank goodness right!
4 comments:
How cute... I MISS you, Elle looks so big! that was funny
I have the cutest granddaughters. I love olivia and ellie.
So cute, I want Ellie to go trick or treating with me. I hope you guys had a good Halloween. See you soon!!! Love Lexie
that was so cute!! looks like ellie is taking after her mother!!
Post a Comment