cute! cute! cute! (the girls and you Leslie) Looks like a fun time. Is that pool near your home? We are going home the day before Father's day and staying for 2 weeks. Sounds like we might miss you guys. I wish we could stay all summer long. Do you get to stay long? Hope all is well.
Jaron and I have been married for 6 1/2 years. Olivia is now 4 and very grown up. She loves ballet and going to preschool. Ellie is 2 1/2 and a mess. She loves ballet as well! We have been in Alabama for a year and a half now and I am starting finally to adjust. Thank goodness right!
1 comment:
cute! cute! cute! (the girls and you Leslie) Looks like a fun time. Is that pool near your home? We are going home the day before Father's day and staying for 2 weeks. Sounds like we might miss you guys. I wish we could stay all summer long. Do you get to stay long? Hope all is well.
Post a Comment