We were lucky enough to have lots of visitors from Jaron's family this last week. Jim came to help Jaron put in windows. Susan, Lexie, Emyrie, Darby, Aricca and Sophie all came to just soak in the sun and have fun. It was great!! We did a lot of hiking at Green Mountain, Hays Nature Preserve and around our neighborhood. We also took the kids to a petting zoo which was pretty fun.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Cute pictures! The weather looks great! I'm so jealous. We woke up to SNOW again today. Yea, that's right. May 1.
Cute pics of the girls. It sounds like you had a great time. I know I have a hard time when family leaves. I hope you are doing ok. Are you guys coming to Idaho anytime during summer?
Ellie looks like she is catching up wih Olivia. They are growing fast. Glad you had fun! Miss you!!
Thanks again for letting us come and stay. We had a blast and Emyrie already wants to get on the airpalne and go to olivias house. We miss you Guys!!!
Hi Les! What have you been up to??
Post a Comment