

So this picture of Ellie may seem silly but her expression of grit and determinedness really show the true nature of Ellie. She is a stubborn little sweetheart that likes to do things by herself and in her own way!!
Olivia will now pose for me! I love it! She is wearing one of Lexie or Alysa's prom dresses and had fun getting all dolled up.

Olivia and Ellie at the Alabama State Capitol in Montgomery.
3 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful and full of personality. What fun pictures.
I have missed seeing updates from you so I was excited to see your cute girls. Hope all is well with you guys!
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
مقاول تكسير وهدم وقص خرسانه بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment