Well we have had a great visit with Grandma Sue. We are sad to let her go but Jim is really missing her so off she goes!!! We have been so blessed to have had Anne and Susan with us the last week and a half. I love them!!! Well, I'll post some pictures asap of their visit. take care y'all!
2 comments:
it's so hard to say goodbye to family especially after such a hard trial that you went through. I hope you are doing good. Love ya.
Jaron and Leslie we hope you are doing well. I am sorry for what you have been through the last couple of weeks. What a hard thing to deal with. Hang in there.
Your garden looks great, and it seems to be a beautiful neighborhood. I loved the Daddy is smarter comment, I get that a lot. Your girls are definately growing, they are so beautiful. Take care and have many fun relaxing summer days. Love, Koreen
Post a Comment