


Ellie and Daddy on the four-wheeler. Ellie loved it! She played outside for the longest time.
So the picture of Olivia, Jaron and Ellie isn't so great but it shows the layering that was added to the left side of Olivia's hair. A beautician in the making.
Finally a picture of Kari, Olivia's cousin. We didn't have any snow pants for her so we used Jaron's socks as leg warmers. it was awesome.
3 comments:
Hi guys! I'm glad you had a great time in Idaho. Next year for us for sure. The pictures were great. Alabama looks so pretty, at least the pictures in the slide show. The girls recently went to a princess party. They were given the option to wear a "princess dress" to the party. While there, they made their own tiara (sp?)I can't believe she will be 4! Wow.
HEY! Glad that you had such a great and long trip! The Olivia haircut situation is HILARIOUS!! That's funny!! She doesn't look that bad. It's good that she has a little body-curl to her hair so it doesn't look so bad. Good luck on the party!
Hey Leslie and Jaron,
I saw your blog on facebook. What a cute family! How long have you been in AL? We are in Oregon now and love it. Justin finished residency in June so now we have the "real" job and the very real loans! We recently went through the hair cut done by a preschooler. Our three year old Kara decided I hadn't trimmed her hair enough so she cut a huge chunk right out of the front. Then her friend that I babysit decided to add more layers and cut her own hair, Kara's and butched her little brother. Scissors are now hard to find at our house!
Post a Comment