That last picture is hilarious! Look forward to seeing you in a few months. I will definitely be up for a girls night with you and Lindy! Do you know if she has a blog?
Jaron and I have been married for 6 1/2 years. Olivia is now 4 and very grown up. She loves ballet and going to preschool. Ellie is 2 1/2 and a mess. She loves ballet as well! We have been in Alabama for a year and a half now and I am starting finally to adjust. Thank goodness right!
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! Your girls are getting so big!
Looks like fun!! Are you going to make Jam out of those berries? Homemade Jam Yummy!!
ps I invited you to our family blog.
Cute. The girls are getting so big. Looks like they had a lot of fun. Love the berries.
I freakin miss you guys! Love you all!!!!
That last picture is hilarious! Look forward to seeing you in a few months. I will definitely be up for a girls night with you and Lindy! Do you know if she has a blog?
Post a Comment