
Future Artistes..... We went to a Children's Art Festival called Panoply. We only planned on staying for an hour and we stayed for around 5-6 hours. It was so much fun. The kids got in free and had many free crafts and activities and face painting.


Okay, I know the Burnsides visited in April but I feel like the two pictures I posted didn't due our fun week together justice. So here it goes....
Aricca, Darby and Sophie show off their face paint. Okay so Sophie is hiding hers! Oh well!
2 comments:
Yeah Im on ... I didnt think you cared I came... I was hurt.. Now I wont send you a letter telling you how hurt ive felt. HAHA Love ya Ive havnt been keeping up my daily blog checks, Im home Are you jealous?
Oh yea thank you for changing the picture. Even though Jarons Tan was amazing
Post a Comment