




You can see in
Jaron's eyes how much he hates having things put in his hair. But I made him sit down and I put hair dye in his hair. I had to cover up some color
Aricca put in my hair last year so it became a family affair. Of course Olivia wanted a little bit done too.
Jaron's gray is gone now as are my roots. No one has even noticed that our hair color has changed. Mission accomplished I guess. Notice our lovely kitchen Mom?
5 comments:
Did you put color in Liv's hair? Good job im glad your surviving without me. I ve never seen Jaron look so much like his 1st born!!!!
I can tell you have a beautiful house!! good job on the hair color.
Thanks!! I was a natural born hairstylist! ha ha!
You guys are too funny. You kitchen looks beautiful - you guys are so handy! Glad to see you guys are having fun!
Not only did you dye Jaron's hair but you did it during conference...Double sinners! You need to REPENT and come visit us as soon as possible in G-town (G is for ghetto not Galveston!).
Post a Comment