Lindy, I keep playing phone tag with Maja and I haven't yet heard back from Holly. Andrea did call me and leave a message. We ought to just plan something when I come home in the summer. It would probably be easier for everyone.
Lindy, I talked to Andrea and she was interested in getting together this summer if it was close. She has an offer on her house and Ethan starts his new job in Blackfoot in 2 weeks soo...I just need to figure out when I am coming home. I still need to call Maja back. how are you?
Wow that is good news about Andrea. We are all great! My Grandma is having a 85th B-day party on June 21 I want to go for that but I can make more than one trip? Hope You, Jaron and those silly girls are all well.
Jaron and I have been married for 6 1/2 years. Olivia is now 4 and very grown up. She loves ballet and going to preschool. Ellie is 2 1/2 and a mess. She loves ballet as well! We have been in Alabama for a year and a half now and I am starting finally to adjust. Thank goodness right!
6 comments:
Hey Les. I tried Marin again today. nothing...Any responce from Holly or Maja?
Lindy, I keep playing phone tag with Maja and I haven't yet heard back from Holly. Andrea did call me and leave a message. We ought to just plan something when I come home in the summer. It would probably be easier for everyone.
yah I guess your right. It does sound fun to get away.........
Lindy, I talked to Andrea and she was interested in getting together this summer if it was close. She has an offer on her house and Ethan starts his new job in Blackfoot in 2 weeks soo...I just need to figure out when I am coming home. I still need to call Maja back. how are you?
Wow that is good news about Andrea. We are all great! My Grandma is having a 85th B-day party on June 21 I want to go for that but I can make more than one trip? Hope You, Jaron and those silly girls are all well.
Post a Comment